Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Capcom 18 in 1



I now have a Capcom CPS-2 multigame. Let me just say: IT IS AWESOME!!! The board has so many classics and a few obscurities:
Marvel vs. Capcom
Street Fighter 2 X Anniversary Edition
Darkstalkers 1-3
Street Fighter Alpha 1-3
Mega Man Power Battles 2
Dungeons and Dragons 1-2
Alien vs Predator
Battle Circuit
Giga Wing
X-men
X-Men vs. Street Fighter
Puzzle Fighter
some wrestling game with Mike Hagger
I bought this from Jammaboards.com and I can say they were right on their advertisement of it. The games are not emulation each one is the real game represented in all it's glory. The board itself seems to be some CPS-2 board mixed with other board parts. I am not complaing though because I don't have to worry about the "Suicide battery", which kills older CPS2 games after a certain period. Each game can be set to another region as well.
I have been trying the games out most of the day, and have to say this a great purchase. If you are fan of older fighting games, in particular Capcom ones, then you need to get this. My only complaint is a small one. I wish some of the lamer titles like the wrestling game could have been switched for Progear or Marvel Superheroes vs. Streetfighter. That is just a gripe though, as this board is roughly $200 new, and way cheaper than the individual boards, if you can even find them.

No comments: