Thursday, August 19, 2010

My New Games

I decided to get some new PSP games today. My first game is the new Ys Seven. I bought the special edition since it reminded me of the old Working Design special edition games. The package art is sexy and comes with a CD, art book, and a cloth map! I haven't opened it yet, but the graphics look to be amazing for a PSP game.





I already owned Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, but I learned about a special edition with an art book and special case that was available in limited numbers. Being the Metal Gear fanboy I am, I tracked it down. A local GameStop still had a copy for 49.99. This will be on my shelf with my other Metal Gear goodies.



A few days ago I ordered a new, sealed copy of Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne on Amazon for 29.99. This copy will replace the one I sold several years ago. If you don't own this game, I suggest buying it now. It is one of the best RPG's on the PS2 and it will surely go up in value for the hardcore crowd.



Now if I could just work my way through StarCraft 2, I could play some new games after that :-p

No comments: