Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Marvel vs Capcom Stick Impressions


Today I bought the new Tournament Edition, Marvel vs Capcom Arcade Stick for my Xbox 360. I had a normal fightstick but this one is much sturdier, and heavier. It feels really nice as well. The stick is really great, and I didn't miss a beat playing Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Street Fighter IV earlier. What makes this stick unique is the nice art featuring many of the coolest characters from the Marvel vs. Capcom series. This is by far the best looking Mad Catz product yet, even beating out their recently released Femme Fatale stick.
The stick will set you back 159.00 at Gamestop ( I loathe that store, but it was the only place near my house selling it.) I am pretty certain these sticks are a limited run and should be bought quickly if you intend to buy one at normal price. I know the scalpers on eBay will have most of these in due time and the results will not be good for late buyers. From my experience with it so far the stick is top notch, and is a must have for comic and fighting game fans.

No comments: