Thursday, January 21, 2010

Next Week in Games...My Head Explodes!!!

Next week on the 26th, three huge games are arriving at your local game store. Mass Effect 2, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, and No More Heroes 2 are the three and I am very excited. This means two things. The first is my free time will almost completely be consumed (sorry family and friends) and number two, my wallet will become very thin.Historically accurate depiction of Hitler's demise.

  1. Mass Effect 2 - Shepard's work isn't done yet. This sequel to one of my favorite modern RPG's looks great with plenty of new action. I can't wait to see what happened to the original crew, and who the new enemy is. The commercials for this one have me psyched.
  2. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - Even though I don't know who the hell most of the Tatsunoko crowd are, I still want to pick this up. The VS. games never disappoint, and Japan went apeshit over this one. I am not looking forward to crappy online, hopefully Nintendo and Capcom fixed it. Any game starring Frank West gets my attention however,so here is my money.
  3. No More Heroes 2- The Wii doesn't get many AAA titles, but this one looks high quality. Did I mention, it also looks freakin' insane? Suda 51, the developer, talks about it in his developer diary. BTW the diary video is beyond insane. Check it out in the link below.
Here is the link:


http://www.joystiq.com/2010/01/20/no-more-heroes-2-dev-diary-is-the-swirling-eye-of-madness/


No comments: