Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fan Art Gallery: The Legend of Zelda

Recently the 25th anniversary of The Legend of Zelda came and went with minor fanfare. Sadly there was no game compilation to celebrate the event, only an "Ask Iwata" feature on Nintendo's website that discussed the series' roots and a write up on sites like 1Up and Kotaku. I am a big fan of this series, but somehow even I failed to do much to honor Link and friends. To make up for this complete failure, I have assembled a gallery of cool fan art from the Japanese inter-webs. Enjoy the art, and if you like this collection, search for more on Pixiv, the artistic community over there is amazing!














2 comments:

James said...

The OoT one is quality. Not saying that the rest of them aren't good. Great series hitting 25 and I am sure there will be many more Zelda moments that fans will be re creating, especially with imminent re release of OoT 3D!

Lee said...

I'm looking forward to the OoT remake on 3DS. I just hope it turns out okay ( Nintendo outsourced it for some reason.)