Thursday, March 24, 2011

3DS Region Locked...BOOO!

According to a recent article on Desructoid the Nintendo 3DS is region locked. I think all systems should be region fee, but portable systems being region locked is just...retarded. Portable systems are meant for travel, and some people like to travel abroad. Nintendo doesn't want your foreign money, which is odd considering how greedy they are most of the time (ex. Super Mario Collection on Wii is just a rom of Mario All Stars without World.)
This region lock bullshit makes me a sad panda. I guess I will simply stick with my PSP and iPad. Okay, I am lying I want Super Street Fighter IV: 3DS Edition regardless of this issue.
For the full report:http://www.destructoid.com/3ds-region-block-confirmed-us-won-t-even-read-jp-games-197176.phtml

No comments: